Does your knitting pattern call for a pom pom embellishment? If so, Katrinkles has the perfect little tool to help make them. This cute dachshund pom pom tool is the perfect size to toss into your project bag. With easy instructions laser etched right on the tool, this will make pom pom making a breeze. The dachshund’s body extends to make a 2”, 3”, or 4” pom pom!
Instructions for this cute tool are as follows:
- Fasten the pins provided into the holes adjacent to your desired pom pom length
- Wrap an equal length and width of yarn around each leg
- While the yarn is still wrapped, tie it tightly in the middle
- Unfasten the right pin and slide the pom pom off the end of the tool
- Tie yarn again, even tighter around the middle, then cut the looped end and trim it round
- Material: Birch
- Approximate Size: 5.5” x 6.5” x 1/2”
Made from locally sourced birch plywood and hand finished in Providence RI.
Because they are made of a natural material, the appearance of each item may slightly vary.
Make sure to share your work by tagging it #katrinkles when you post it on instagram!
As an independent, female owned and operated business, Katrinkles is proud to provide crafters with high quality buttons and tools for their projects. Their goods are made from durable locally sourced hardwoods like cherry and alder and are finished by hand, giving each piece its unique character. From design to production to packaging, all our products are made in house by our small dedicated team in Providence,RI.