Rauma yarn has been spun since 1927 in Norway. The town of Veblungsnes in Møre og Romsdalis is located in fjord country on the Rauma River on the west coast of Norway.
The company started with 3 employees and continued to develop over the years. The textile factory was completely destroyed by bombing during WWII at which time a new factory was immediately erected. The factory and company was completely overhauled in the 1970's.
- BREED 100% Norwegian blend
- BALL/SKEIN LENGTH approx 50g/approx. 190yards
- YARN THICKNESS fingering/light sport
- GAUGE: 26 sts/4" on 3.00 mm (US2.5) needles
- PACKAGE approx. 50g balls
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry
- Made in Norway
- 100% Norwegian sheep to mill