Wool Blossoms Sweater
Julia Farwell Clay's Wool Blossoms pullover uses an inventive embroidery technique to make flowers on top of a simple stockinette sweater. If you've never tried this before, Julia does a wonderful job explaining each step in her pattern. This is perfect for beginners and advanced knitters alike!
We love that she used Berroco Ultra® Wool for her design. Not only does it come in a wide array of colors but its machine washability makes it a sweater that will last.
- Berroco Ultra® Wool 219 yds/100g: 6 (6, 7, 7, 7, 7, 8) (8, 8, 9, 9, 9, 10) balls
- Copy of the Wool Blossoms Sweater Pattern
This top-down sweater is designed for embroidery, with a deeper than traditional yoke, with a recommended fit of 4 to 6” of positive ease. Embroidery worked at a tension even with the fabric does not affect final size.
About Berroco Ultra Wool:
A great go-to worsted weight yarn, perfect for all projects. It's also machine washable and dryable.
- 100% Superwash Wool
- 219 yards, 100 grams
- Worsted weight
- Suggested needle size: US7-US8
- Suggested knitting gauge: 4.5-5.5 stitches = 1"
- machine wash cold delicate, tumble dry low